Become a Monthly Improver
Give Monthly. Improve Lives Today. And Every Day.
Mary received a cooling vest from MSAA thanks to generous donors, like you. Now, she is able to enjoy going to her grandson’s baseball games, spending time in her garden, and experiencing the simple things in life.
What is a Monthly Improver?
MSAA’s Monthly Improver program allows donors to make convenient, ongoing contributions that are automatically deducted each month through their credit card, bank account, or PayPal account. One of the many reasons recurring gifts are so important for MSAA is that it allows us to have a predictable stream of revenue that permits us to better plan services for our clients.
Why Become a Monthly Improver?
- You’ll receive our award-winning publication, The Motivator, which highlights and explains many vital issues of importance to our readers affected by MS.
- You’ll be sent a quarterly letter keeping you up-to-date with everything going on with MSAA!
- We will send you a beautiful calendar which highlights artwork created by artists with multiple sclerosis (MS).
- No more mailing solicitations! The ongoing support of Monthly Improvers saves MSAA expenses in paper, postage, and administrative costs, by reducing letters and phone calls from us.
- You set the amount deducted from the account of your choice.
- You can give without having to use a stamp or lick an envelope!
How YOU Can Make a Difference
- $10/month = quad canes for three individuals with MS
- $15/month = wide-grip utensil sets for eight individuals with MS
- $25/month = cooling vests for two individuals with MS
- $60/month = an MRI exam for an individual with MS
To Give by Mail:
Simply print out this form and include your check or credit card information to:
Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
Attn: Donor Relations
375 Kings Highway North, Suite B
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
To Give by Phone:
Please call Donor Relations at (800) 532-7667, ext. 172.
Already a monthly donor?
Thank you for supporting MSAA! Your ongoing generosity allows MSAA to provide vital services and support to the MS community.
- Make a single contribution online in memory or in honor of someone special
- Need to update your existing gift or payment options? Temporarily or permanently stop a monthly donation? Contact (800) 532-7667, ext. 172 or firstname.lastname@example.org to update your sustaining partnership at any time.