Call for Submissions
MSAA’s 2024-25 Art Showcase
MSAA strives to not only improve the lives of those with multiple sclerosis but also to empower those in the community. Each year, MSAA hosts an Art Showcase, celebrating the work of artists affected by MS.
We are no longer accepting submissions at this time.
Information on MSAA’s 2025-2026 Art Showcase will be available this fall.
- To enter, you must have a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. All first-time participants must be prepared to provide a copy of a doctor’s verification of their diagnosis. Any returning artists may disregard this step.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Submissions will be considered incomplete until we have received your signed Digital Release Form.
Medium and Specifications:
We welcome the following types of media:
- Paintings in oil, watercolor, and acrylic
- Pastels and drawings in pencil and ink
- Digital artwork including graphic design and photography
- Only two-dimensional artwork will be accepted. Sculpture, pottery, and other types of three-dimensional artwork cannot be accepted.
- Please note that any inappropriate artwork that is submitted will not be included in the Showcase.
The 2024-2025 Art Showcase will launch on MSAA’s website in March in recognition of MS Awareness Month. Select pieces will be highlighted throughout the year on our website, email, and social media. Please note that the submission period for MSAA’s 2024-2025 Art Showcase is now closed. Information on our 2025-2026 period will be posted in the fall.
To view submissions from previous Art Showcases, please visit our online gallery.