Call for Submissions
MSAA’s 2023-24 Art Showcase
Submit your best work! Each year, the MSAA Art Showcase celebrates the work of artists affected by MS. Submissions for the Art Showcase will be accepted through January 6, 2023.
- To enter, you must have a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and provide a copy of a doctor’s verification of your diagnosis. If you have not previously participated in MSAA’s Art Showcase, please email a copy of your MS diagnosis verification to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a returning artist, please disregard this step.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Your submission is not complete until we have received your signed Release Form. This can be completed online, or printed and emailed to email@example.com.
Medium and Specifications:
We welcome the following types of media:
- Paintings in oil, watercolor, and acrylic
- Pastels and drawings in pencil and ink
- Digital artwork including graphic design and photography
- Only two-dimensional artwork will be accepted. Sculpture, pottery, and other types of three-dimensional artwork cannot be accepted.
- Please note that any inappropriate artwork that is submitted will not be included in the Showcase.
The 2023-2024 Art Showcase will launch on MSAA’s website in March 2023, in recognition of MS Awareness Month. Select pieces will be highlighted throughout the year on our website, email, and social media.
Submissions for the Art Showcase will be accepted through January 6, 2023
Please read through all of the rules on the next page before submitting your work.